Traditional style house for sale with a total built area of 285 m2 on a large flat plot of 1090 m2, built in 1980.
The main house is divided in 2 floors. On the GROUND FLOOR (114m2) we find a spacious living-dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (currently 2 of the bedrooms are used as an office and as a fitness room). The current owners have converted the ground floor 3 bed, 2-bathroom apartment into a very traditional and comfortable Spanish family home.
External stairs lead up to the flat located on the TOP FLOOR (106) where there is a large living-dining room overlooking the pool area, a covered terrace. Separate kitchen. 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
On the plot there is an independent building with a guest house (63 m2) consisting of living-dining room-kitchen, 1 large bedroom and a bathroom.
As this property is divided into two separate entrance apartments and one little guest house which is built on its own plot away from the main building, it is a fantastic business opportunity for short term holiday lets/long term rentals.
Easily maintained garden with Mediterranean plants, 8 x 4 m swimming pool, surrounded by terrace. Very good orientation, receiving sun all day long. Open parking on the plot.
Features to highlight:
1. The house and garden are quiet and tranquil, with no traffic noise.
2. Beautiful Mountain views and a small sea view. Mature trees growing on the side of the house with a very rustic old farmhouse belonging to a couple, which is their second home.
3. Traditional ceiling beams and old-style Valencian style tiles on separate built guest house.
4. Four Stone fireplaces, one solid fuel, two gas and one electric fires, all in good working order.
5. Energy saving LG cooling heating system as well as modern energy saving gas boilers.
6. Electrical and plumbing all updated by current owners and a well-maintained septic tank.
7. Good 5G signal on Vodafone and Movistar.
8. Outdoor utility area with enclosed washing machine and chest freezers.
9. Outdoor shed with plenty of space to house garden equipment as well as a large understairs cupboard and smaller garden cupboards to store furniture.
10. Beautiful traditional ornate stone dining tables and seating throughout the garden.
They enjoy the rural country life of growing their own vegetables in the fenced off designated cultivated areas of the garden. They have beautiful fruit trees that provide fruit for each season. They made the garden secure by putting a fine wire mesh fence neatly entertwined among the hedge so their two little dogs cannot get out. It is perfectly secure for anyone with pets or for keeping chickens.
A holiday licence has been obtained for holiday lettings which achieve 1.000€ per week for the upstairs apartment and 700€ per week for the small guest house during the high peak summer months for the little guest house.
There is also the option for long term rental of the smaller guest house as the garden space is large enough for this separate house to be fenced off from the main building.
Calpe is a very popular tourist area, made famous for its impressive huge rock in the sea, known as the Penon de Ifach (Calpe Rock), beautiful sandy beaches, bustling town throughout the year with almost half of the 20.000 population from the UK, Germany and Belgium expat community. Great weather with 325 days of sunshine throughout the year, always plenty to do in the town, a paradise location to retire or as a second home resort.
NOTICE: The information contained in this listing may have changed by the owner, so we are not responsible for the accuracy of the data, please contact us for exact details of this ad.